Monday 2/3 &Tues:
***NHD history fair project revisions are DUE by Friday, February 7!
***Bring in any high school registration info to class on Wed/Thursday.
1. Watch the #7 Video: “Modern Marvels: Ben Franklin Tech” and answer the questions posted to the right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCe79CwMZ24&list=FLw9lUyZmoiE5LwLD_LFpPZQ
2. Go to: http://milweehistory.weebly.com/unit-1-the-constitutional-convention.html
Complete #5 Mock Convention:
A. Resolution: The Great Compromise
B Read Issue 2: How Should Slaves Be Counted? and do "Task 4 Counting Slaves" (Skip the mingle part)
C. Read Resolution: The Three-Fifths Compromise and do "Task 5 The 3/4 Compromise" (Skip the mingle part)
D. Read Issue 3: How Should The Chief Executive Be Elected? and Resolution: The Electoral College and do "Task 6: The Electoral College" (Only watch the videos if you have headphones)
FINISH the mock convention for HW if needed!
1. February 4 and 5: meet with Mrs. Wolfrum to complete high school registration and 4 year plans. (during history class time) http://www.scps.k12.fl.us/curriculum/CareerTechnicalEd/4yearPlan.aspx
2. Fill in the "Middle of Unit" section of your #2 tracking sheet for this scale unit. What do you still need to learn to mater this learning goal?
3.Finish the Mock Convention.
http://milweehistory.weebly.com/unit-1-the-constitutional-convention.html Test on the Constitutional Convention will be on Friday/Monday.
4. Pick one and complete:
1. Test: Constitutional Convention.
2. Pick one and complete: (due Tues/Wed.)
CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION: Students will understand the events that led up to, and compromises that were made during, the Constitutional Convention.
High School Registration: 4-Year Plan Sample and Blank Template