Test: North & South and Reform Movements
Thursday, April 14. The test study guide is attached.
Tuesday, April 12
1. Reform Movements gallery walk.
* Divide a paper into 4 sections: Social reforms, Education reforms, Abolition, Women's Rights
* With your group, go to the a section of the room featuring a reform that you are not already an expert on. Examine the posters and take notes on the following:
a. problems faced,
b. goals of the reform movement
c. process to achieve goals
e. key people involved
* When done, switch to another reform movement and repeat the steps above. Do this 2 times.
* Fill in the section for the reform movement that you are experts on last.
Tuesday-Friday April 5-8, 2016