Friday-Wednesday, May 22-27 (early release days!)
Exam Schedule Friday: 1, 3. Tuesday: 4, 6 Wednesday: 5, 7
1. Review study guide
2. Final Exam
3. Letters. Write a letter to a teacher. Explain why that teacher is your favorite, or why that class is your favorite, or describe your favorite activity.
4. Clean the classroom!
Tuesday-Thursday, May 19-21
1. The Civil War article and questions
2. Study guide for final exam
Friday/Monday, May 15-18
1. Finish the "Division" video
2. Study guide for the U.S. History Final Exam (Schedule)
Wednesday/Thursday, May 13 &14
A. Review the "King of Cotton" and "African Americans in the South" activities from last week.
“Division” from the America: The Story of Us series
1. How did the development of canals impact the U.S.?
2. Describe the impact the cotton gin had on slavery.
3. Describe the social and technological advancements related to the Lowell textile mills.
4. Describe key people involved with the Underground Railroad.
5. Describe John Brown’s role in the Abolition Movement to end slavery.
6. Describe Abraham Lincoln’s role in the start of the Civil War.
(if you are absent, you can watch the video on Netflix.)